We’re super excited to announce that WordCamp Vancouver is back for another edition in 2013. Today we’ve got a number of details to share with you!
WordCamp Vancouver 2013 will be on Saturday August 17th 2013 at BCIT Downtown Campus, in Vancouver.
We’re still planning the event, so some details are still to be confirmed. However, here’s what we can share and ask of you, wonderful WordPress community:
- Take a look at the about page for details on the venue, address, and other details.
- In order to be able to fund WordCamp Vancouver, we need the community’s help. If you’re a WordPress-based business or use WordPress, or just love WordPress, please consider sponsoring WordCamp.
- What good would WordCamp be without great presentations? If you’re interested in speaking, please apply! The deadline for speaker submissions is July 3rd.
- We need day-of volunteers to help out with all sorts of things; the event just wouldn’t be possible without some smiling faces to give us a little help. Take a look at our volunteering page.
- Just looking to attend? Of course you are! We’d love for you to be there :). There will be talks appropriate both for designers/developers and for end-users. Tickets will go on sale on June 17th, at the early-bird ultra-good-deal price of $20. On July 10th, we’ll announce speakers and sponsors; and on July 17th the price will go up to the full price (but still very affordable) of $25. Lunch as well as a drink or two at the after party will be included with every ticket. We’ll have just about 300 tickets for sale and you’ll need to purchase it in advance; no walk-ins this year.
If you’d like to get updates as we make them available, or if you want to be reminded as these dates approach, please subscribe in the sidebar. If you need to get in touch with the organizers, about anything else, please visit the contact page.